DVDFab Virtual Drive is a virtual DVD/Blu-ray emulator. It emulates maximum 18 drives and works with DVD/Blu-ray images created by DVDFab and other programs.
For example, to play a Blu-ray backup on PC with PowerDVD 8 and above, you need use DVDFab to backup the Blu-ray to an ISO image file, and use DVDFab Virtual Drive to mount it, then PowerDVD will play it.
DVDFab Virtual Drive is freeware, no cost at all.
* Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 (32-bit/64-bit) X86/X64/IA64
* Pentium II 500 MHz, 256 MB of RAM
What's New in version 22.214.171.124:
* Change: Automatically sort Language item in Settings dialog.
* Fix: UI bug in About dialog
* Fix: CreateProcess failed in Windows XP 64bit