Rthdribl is a "Real-time High Dynamic Range Image-Based Lighting" demo. DirectX(R) 9.0 high-precision texture formats and version-2.0 of Pixel Shader represent real-time true HDR rendering.
Technical features of the demo are:
* True HDR (High-Dynamic Range) Rendering
* IBL (Image-Based Lighting)
* Glare Generation (Afterimage, Bloom, Halo, Ghost, and Star)
* Automatic Exposure Adjustment
* Iris shaped Depth of Field blur
* Realistic Motion Blur
* FSAA (Full-Scene Anti-Alias)
* Fresnel Effect (Specular Reflectance) etc.